4.15.2010

Please stand-by...we're having some technical difficulties

So my mo-effing laptop crashed. Yesssss. This means I will be posting pretty infrequently until I figure out something else or get the bastard fixed. (I'm sorry, dear laptop, I didn't mean it. I'm speaking from a place of anger. Just give me a moment.) And, as much as I love you, sweet followers, I'm not blogging from my Blackberry. That's just silly. I rant enough as it is; no need for my posts to be any more stabby because I'm typing on a keyboard the size of a stick of gum.

8 comments:

  1. Hope you get it fixed and come back to us soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even when you're mad you're adorbs. It ridiculous. I can just imagine you clacking away on your blackberry. God help the post you'd write. And the chickens. They'd probably be murdered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm terrible at commenting but I always read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you know what's wrong with it? The new macs just came out so you can probably get a smokin deal on a 2009 refurb from the apple website.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry you have crashed. And also thanks again for last week.. I'm glad it was you I saw in the midst of my random breakdown!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss you guys already!!

    @Carissa, Any time, hun! I hope things have improved and you're doing OK. Keep thinking about ya.

    @Johnny, Ohhhh, I need to check that out. See, I'm super stupid when it comes to acquiring technology. I had an Acer (that I received as a gift, zing!) laptop, and it just stopped booting up. I guess it's a common problem with that brand, and it's usually the motherboard. I'd just get it fixed, but it's almost as much as a new 'puter, so we'll see. I'm having someone look at it this week and then I'll have to make a decision. But as much video editing and voice recording as I (need to) do, I should probably bite the bullet and invest in a Mac.

    ReplyDelete