3.23.2012

{Friday's Fancies} Feminine Floral

The arrival of spring makes you (or maybe just me) do funny things. Like want to wear dresses. And florals. And pink nail polish. (OPI's Mod About You, at the moment.) Or maybe I'm just finally coming out of the girly closet with a vengeance.

This spring I plan to brave baring my uber pale legs so I can frolic about in outfits like this:

Cardigan // Clutch // Dress // Sunnies
Earrings // Rings // Heels

That's right. Frolic. In a cardigan. Won't you join me?

Happy weekend, y'all!

7 comments:

  1. I'd love to frolic! Especially if an envelope clutch is involved ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! I'll be joining you for sure!! What a pretty dress :) I'm crazy for dresses and we've been having just the sort of weather for them. Have a lovely weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty dress! I also love those sunglasses.

    Be sure to check out my earring giveaway:

    http://brileeo.blogspot.com/2012/03/kathleen-whitaker-earring-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. AvagracesclosetFriday, March 23, 2012

    Such a sweet dress! This weather definitely calls for frolicing. Just not sure about my legs either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great outfit! I've wanted to use the dress on Polyvore for a few weeks now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that sweater and dress combination. It is so cute! Have a great weekend Nat :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and fun flower dress, perfect for spring and summer parties and shopping trips! I hope had a good week and are enjoying your weekend!
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete