5.25.2012

{Friday's Fancies} Memorial Day Weekend Travel

While I imagine many of y'all have big plans to hang by the pool and enjoy some frosty adult beverages this weekend, M and I are embarking on our long-awaited vacation to the Pacific Northwest. In other words, we're trading in pina coladas and sunscreen for strong coffee and hoodies. And truth be told, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Tote // Sunglasses // Top // Studs
Denim // Watch // Shoes

I broke form a bit to incorporate a little patriotic love into my FF look. This get-up would be perfect for flying into West Coast coolness, and a sturdy tote is one of my must-haves for traveling. Low fuss-factor and comfy shoes, that's the way I roll when on the road.

I'm looking so forward to exploring Nor. Cal, Oregon and Washington with my honey, and I've got some exciting news to share with y'all in the near future, so stay tuned!

9 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfit! loving that watch also and the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! I might steal it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit for travel. Super cute and comfy. Have a nice trip! Happy Memorial Day!

    xoxo,
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Natalie! You two have an awesome trip. I wish I was going somewhere cooler. HaHa Can't wait to hear about your exciting news. Take care girl.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so laidback yet chic! So in love with the striped Toms.. I just may need to get myself a pair! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I was going somewhere exciting. Hope you have a great trip! Would you like to follow each other?? Take a look at my blog and let me know girly! xoxo

    Katie
    Lady Million

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great travel look! The bag is a cool touch.

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I'm so jealous! My husband and I have wanted to visit the Pacific Northwest for ages! Have a blast for me! Oh and I love the outfit too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adore these outfits - so cute. Hope the weekend was fab,
    Ax

    ReplyDelete