11.16.2012

{Friday's Fancies} Autumn Fave

This week's Fancies are all about finding fashion inspiration from our favorite autumn treats. I am definitely a beverage-loving gal, so it should come as no surprise that most of my must-have fall treats are best served in a giant mug, warm and dressed with love. One particular treat that just embodies autumn in my book: hot apple cider. Nom!

Earrings // Bag // Sweater // Skinnies
Polish // Gold ring // Black ring // Boots

What's your favorite autumn treat?

Check out all the other Fancies over at {long distance loving}!

6 comments:

  1. She's Back! :) Love the look....and the little owly loves are adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit makes me long for fall here even more. We don't really have season in LA, but I wish we did so I could wear this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the sweater, those rings and the purse!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love apple cider too! Great outfit! Love the pants and those earrings are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cozy sweater, and i LOVE those boots!! :)
    p.s. check out my giveaway - last day to enter!
    http://thesadlows.blogspot.com/2012/11/desiring-joy-scarf-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitely wanting new brown boots this season. I'm getting tired of my current ones. Love the ones you included in this collage!

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete