4.22.2009

Welcome to my blog!

After much consideration (and encouragement by some very inspiring friends), I have decided to finally start a blog! As you may or may not know, I am a writer at heart and actually miss the myriad of writing opportunities/exercises afforded to me in high school and college. (Fingers still crossed that I will one day have enough green for grad school.)

I am not putting any real parameters on this blog in terms of subject matter, but I will make the blanket disclaimer that all of this content is from my own, personal point of view. I do not intend to offend nor upset anyone with any of my comments, but, as most of you know, that is likely inevitable. I love the taste of Chuck Taylors.

Nevermind.

My first “real” post is brewing in my head, so I will let y’all go while I simmer…

No comments:

Post a Comment