3.02.2010

This is my happy face.

I'm telling y'all right now, I am one award away from becoming a spoiled brat. Many, many thanks to She Bloggs for the Happy Award! (I'm pretty sure this award should be revoked given my rant yesterday, but it was Monday. It's tradition, yo.)

This is going to be the last time for a while that I actually follow the rules for an award as I don't want this to become the blog equivalent of questionnaire emails, but that doesn't mean I don't adore them all the same!

Rules: List 10 things that make you happy and tag 10 bloggers who give you the warm fuzzies.

1. The Food Network's line up of goodness. Particularly Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, Ace of Cakes, The Best Thing I Ever Ate, Unwrapped, and anything featuring Giada.
2. Puppies. And kitties.
3. Being on or near water (ocean, lake, river, pool, whateves)
4. Delicious vegetarian food that I can prepare at home. My recent find: veggie BBQ!
5. Spending QT with my girlfriends. Wine, cheese, endless laughs, a few tears...I couldn't live without it.
6. Spa baths.
7. Guys who can shake a bitter cynic like me out of my malaise. Like, cheeks-hurt-from-smiling-and-can't-focus-on-a-damn-thing giddy.
8. Falling snow. Makes me feel like I live in a snow globe. Which would be awesome.
9. Positive feedback on my writing or acting.
10. Mom having a good day. And threatening to slap someone. (Feisty Deb is alive and well, folks!)

Bloggy love goes out to...
1. Carissa Jaded
2. Gingerella
3. Gofahne Road
4. Kyla Roma
5. Peter de Wolf
6. Shine Out Loud
7. Evening Sketches
8. Tales from the Chicken Coop
9. The Art of Throwing Stones
10. The Sea is Not Mine

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Dahlin!I'm intrigued by this vegetarian bbq. Isn't that like an oxymoron or something!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I am also interested in the BBQ. Maybe my sis and I can finally share something without me making a face

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I'm with you on #7 of things that make you happy ;)

    Snafugirl
    http://snafuliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Nat! Thanks for the nod! I have to say that Cosmic usually took the edge off of my bad days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the bloggy love.

    I've had a Giada addiction for YEARS.

    ReplyDelete