2.17.2012

Friday, I'm in Love, v.17 {Guest Blogger}

I was so excited when Mackenzie Horan, Design Darling herself, agreed to share with us a few of her loves. She has impeccable taste and I cannot wait to peruse her online boutique, launching this March! She also contributed to this month's anniversary issue of Matchbook Magazine. Mackenzie is a design/style tour de force and I'm so honored to have her over for a visit. Without further ado...

It's Friday and Mackenzie's in love with...

Hi there! I'm Mackenzie from Design Darling and I'm excited to be sharing a few of my favorites on Natalie's blog today.


My favorite colors are hot pink and navy blue so I'm coveting a few new pretties in my preferred palette! Isn't that bag to die for? Thanks so much for having me, Natalie!

No comments:

Post a Comment