2.17.2012

{Friday's Fancies} Let's Fly Away

This is my first Friday's Fancies, y'all, and I'm super excited! This week we're flying away to dream destinations and packing an outfit to fit the locale. In a surprising turn of events, I've chosen Paris. You're shocked. I know.

So loverly.

Earlier this week
I was craving a romantic sidewalk date with my honey, but today I'm thinking we grab a baguette, some soft cheese and a bottle of wine, and head to one of the many lovely parks for a Parisian picnic. This calls for a flirty ensemble with pops of color, a nod to French style, and a portable blankie to keep grass stains off of my sassy dress.

Earrings // Sunnies // Tote // Dress
Belt // Bracelet // Flats // Blanket

Where would you head off to, dear readers?

9 comments:

  1. Love this!! I'm going to Paris next week and this makes me even more excited. Thank you for your sweet comment today -- means the world to have support! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's so exciting! I hope you have a wonderful time. Such a great place to celebrate. :) And you're so welcome; you deserve it, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paris tops many people's lists of dream destinations. The ensemble you've chosen is perfectly Parisian chic! I would love to head to the Maldives cause I was just ogling one of my friend's vacation photos from there and I think the beach is calling my name. Happy weekend Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie that is the perfect ensemble for a walk in Paris. So beautiful. My heart is aching for spring!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. that would definitely be an ideal vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Total perfection! Love, love the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I 'went' to Paris too! Love your colorful look. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SweetgreentangerineFriday, February 17, 2012

    Love that dress and your use of colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how I wish I had that dress! LOL
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete