4.27.2012

{Friday's Fancies} Date Night

I just adore a proper date night with my honey! It can be easy to forgo getting dolled up, especially if you've been together for a bit, but it makes such a difference in the vibe of the evening. You walk a little taller, he holds you a little tighter, and even the most routine Saturday night can feel like a special one. Sure, it doesn't take an outfit to make a great evening. But throw on some black skinnies, fabulous heels, a sexy-meets-sweet blouse and some baubles, and just see if you can avoid a date worth remembering.

Earrings // Polish // Ring // Shoes
Blouse // Skinnies // Watch // Bangle // Bag

(Are you sensing a theme in my Friday's Fancies? Because I am. This little girl is clearly a fan of pops of coral and aqua. Moral of the story: must add more of these hues to my arsenal. I recently purchased a great statement necklace in aqua, an item for which I have been searching for months, and I have to tell you, it makes such a huge difference in styling my humdrum-to-me closet. Amazing how an $18 item can bring new life to a perfectly acceptable closet of clothes.)

Happy weekend, friends!

16 comments:

  1. Those heels are gorgeous! Love this set.

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they fabulous? I bet they're not too bad to walk in, thanks to the sturdy heel and platform. And I just adore python. So sleek!

      Delete
  2. Love the blouse!! Reminds me of something Giuliana Rancic was wearing on Fashion Police not too long ago - love!! Also loving the gold jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been obsessed with those two colors lately as well..I feel that they are lovely for spring and can still be extended into fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! My year-round outfits incorporate these colors, which is a great sign when considering purchasing proper pieces in these tones.

      Delete
  4. We are loving all of the mint! And Essie Tart Deco is one of our favorite colors!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a fabulous color! I can't believe I'm so late on the coral/peachy polish bandwagon. It's awesome! :)

      Delete
  5. I totally agree that a necklace like that can make such a huge difference. It can transform TONS of outfits! I love this outfit and all of the mint. So pretty! Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so much fun to put together outfits without a budget, though I do get so much inspiration from these Fancies for real-life purchases (such as my fab necklace). :)

      Delete
  6. This is the perfect date night outfit. A beautiful color blouse too!
    Have a wonderful weekend Natalie!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like this color, too. I usually grab all things kelly green, but this shade is likely going to find its way into my closet very soon. Have a great one, Anna!

      Delete
  7. Super cute date night outfit! I need a date night with my hubby ASAP!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grab him by the hand and have a great one, girl! Thanks for the comment. Lovely blog you have. ;)

      Delete
  8. LOOOVE the green! What a cute, amazing outfit. Love your style, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I surround myself with green (outfits, home etc.) and I never get sick of it. Haha. Happy weekend!

      Delete
  9. I love this! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete