1.11.2013

Little Did I Know...

Reflecting on my 30th birthday last year, little did I know of the adventures and blessings that lay ahead in the year to come...

via

Never would I have imagined that by today--a year later and another year older (Hello there, 31...so nice to see you)--I would be married to my best friend, a wonderful Godly man. Never would I have imagined that I'd be living in a home, a small corner of the universe of our very own. Nor that I would have traveled to one of those tropical locations and spent days on end looking at the ocean and drinking frilly cocktails. Or that I'd finally get to see most of the people I love all in one place, watching families and friends intertwine from all different facets of my life.

To say it's been an amazing year would be an understatement. I still have much to experience, God willing, and so much to learn. I'm just incredibly thankful to find myself celebrating another year of life, healthy and so very loved, and always growing closer to Christ. Praying for more of Him and less of me in the coming years, and hoping I can pour out some of the love and blessings that have absolutely flooded my 31 years.

Cheers to another year, another day, another moment. Every one is precious and full of promise...

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post! You've certainly had a beautiful year and here's to another one :) Visiting to say hi xo

    ReplyDelete