4.28.2009

Keep on truckin....bitches

I’ve driven about 800 miles in the past 5 days, and nothing drives me crazier than those ginormous trucks on the road! I about snap every time I see that “We are not responsible for damage to windshields…” sign. These truckers are driving like banshees, often cutting in front of me like maniacs because they are driving too fast and would likely just run clear over the car in front of them. Meanwhile, their tires are sending little mini meteors into my windshield and there is no way to get away from them while on the road behind the damn truck (yet it’s nearly impossible to get around because they are pushing 85 MPH). It’s good to know that the only responsible party if one of those pieces of debris smashed my windshield is a giant piece of rock. Seriously??

No comments:

Post a Comment