10.17.2011

Halloween Movie Must-Sees

I adore Halloween: the decor, the costumes, the activities, the spooky vibe...and, of course, the treats. One of my favorite ways to get in the mood--especially when warm Texas weather fails to properly honor the season--is to watch lots of Halloween movies leading up to the 31st. My honey and I have been working our way through our respective must-sees, and it's such a fun way to share nostalgia, all while curled up under a blanket and munching on homemade kettle corn.

Whether they are ostensibly Halloween-y, or simply get me in the mood for the season, here are some of my must-sees:

Hocus Pocus
Photo: google.com

The Nightmare Before Christmas
Photo: altfg.com
Sleepy Hollow
Photo: artdaily.com

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
Photo: peanuts.wikia.com

Donnie Darko
Photo: google.com

The Rocky Horror Picture Show
From: google.com
Coraline
Photo: google.com

What are your Halloween movie must-sees?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nightmare Before Christmas is definitely one of my favourites. Not only because I can watch it at Halloween, but also at Christmas. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly! It's a must-see twice a year! :)

    ReplyDelete