10.31.2011

This is Halloween...

Happy Halloween, dear readers!


We celebrated over the weekend with friends and family at a lovely soiree at the lake house (imagine a sweet B&B, but even more friendly). We went as Jack and Sally Skellington from Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas and had so much fun with our costumes. (He's camera shy, but trust: he was a very dashing Pumpkin King.)

Please be safe this evening as you head out to trick-or-treat...or whatever shenanigans you have planned!

4 comments:

  1. omg great costume!!! i miss that movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie, that is my favorite Halloween movie! I play the soundtrack and watch the movie each and every year. Love Tim Burton. Your costume was fabulous!Super love the details. I've seen others dress up like her but it wasn't like yours. Glad you had an awesome time! Oh, I'm Kim. HAHA
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kim! :) Thank you so much for your sweet comment. I love this movie as well, and it's definitely one of my Halloween favorites. I was almost nervous to attempt it as a costume, but I decided to just have fun with it. And we sure did!

    Thanks for reading! I'm following you now and look forward to keeping up on your posts!

    ReplyDelete