12.09.2011

Friday, I'm in Love, v.10

It's Friday and I'm in love with...

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I was never really the touchy-feely type, but having spent the last year with someone who considers physical touch one of his top Love Languages, I've learned that a simple touch from another human (be it a hug, holding hands, a kiss on the cheek) can make you feel so loved and connected (a rarity in the age of uber autonomy). I'm a full-blown hugger these days. (You've been warned.)

Hello Kitty + Christmas = awesomeness. I have an affinity for all things Hello Kitty, so this adorable ornament is right up my alley. Especially with her sassy pirate ensemble, though it looks more Alice in Wonderland to me (which is even more rad).

Perhaps I'm still sad face over the loss of dear Cowboy, but I am an absolute sucker for puppy eyes these days. M's pup Isabel was working the eyes big time last night, reminding me how innocent and in need of love are these furry kiddos. Their little expressions are priceless.

Today is a very special day in my world. My honey was born on this day (a handful of year ago, of course). I am so thankful that God created such a lovely man from two wonderful parents. Happy birthday, baby.

Happy weekend, y'all!

4 comments:

  1. A very Happy Birthday to your man. Celebrate and Enjoy his day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS post is sooooo sweet! Natalie, I am so happy for you! I hope to experience love like you have achieved one day! Have an amazing weekend girl! ((HUG))
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post and to read about how happy you are! Hope you have (well now had) a great time celebrating his bday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie, I know exactly what you mean. My hubby is like yours and I'm the complete opposite. I had to learn that being touched is his language of love. Happy birthday to your hubby.

    BTW, you and my 5 year old will get along just fine, bonding over Hello Kitty!

    ReplyDelete