2.03.2012

Friday, I'm in Love, v.15

It's Friday and I'm in love with...

via

I now realize that taking daily walks in a shopping center with an Anthropologie is highly dangerous. During my perusing earlier this week, I spotted this railroad spike cuff and nearly knocked over a rack of earrings trying to grab one. I was surprised at how great it looks with my MK watch, particularly with the spike side up. (Sadly, I didn't buy it. The reason for that has eluded me at the moment...) Heart.

via

Get it? Man, do I love me a play on words. This cheeky card is one of several I found on Etsy that would be perfect for my cerebral cutie. (I'm a nerd. I own it.)

via

Want. Waaaaant. Wednesday's debut of the TOMS ballet flats was every bit as exciting as I thought it would be. The prices? Not so much. But could these be any more perfect? Great color, great material, great support/comfort...I mean, this style is called "Natalia." Coincidence? Me thinks not!


Your eyes are not deceiving you; that is a salad. Yes, I'm loving salad. Well, I'm loving all things healthy at the moment, really. M and I got back on our walking/jogging routine (praying my knee allows that to continue), and it never ceases to amaze me how physical fitness inspires healthier choices when it comes to eating and drinking. I think less about taste and more about nutrition (though, rest assured, this salad was every bit as good as it looks).

Have a great weekend, friends!

9 comments:

  1. I loooove everything you just posted... go figure. Girl, you say Athro and you got my attention. And... I can't decide on which TOMS I want. I also can't believe they are nearly $80. Eeek. Btw those little Etsy cards are adorb... Oh one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever little card - so unusual and your salad looks delicious!
    www.missbbobochic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my flats on Friday. They're crazy expensive but I'm starting to think they're worth it. They're super comfy and have more support/padding than you'd expect. Unless they fall apart in the next week, I'm thinking it was a good purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lived in my TOMS for about a year straight, so I know that they're worth every penny (though they were cheaper than the cutie flats). I'm gonna need some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe. One day, indeed. A lucky fella awaits you, J. :) I just adore Anthro, and I don't know how much longer I can wait on the TOMS. Want. No. Willpower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agreed! Can't wait to meet him! But whoa, I have a lot to work on before then. So, I am leaning toward the gray leopard TOMS. Along with the regular style with pink hearts on them. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, I am loving everything on here Nat! HAHAHA I'm doing a post on those flats. It's been going around, but there's never too much of spreading the word. Love the one's you selected on your blog. Definitely getting a pair, but not this month. Jason WU took my money! HAHAHA That salad looks so good and if it's meant for you to have that bracelet you will. Trust me!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh as a science major, I love that periodical play on words!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that bracelet and the new Toms flats!

    ReplyDelete