5.11.2012

Friday's Fancies {Color Crush}

If you've caught my last few Friday's Fancies looks, it's probably no surprise that I'm crushing big time on coral. (This bright peachy hue and aqua always seem to pop up amongst my go-to neutrals.) I've found that working with pieces in variations of a fabulous color has been a great anchor for me when attempting to mix prints. This spunky look would be great for grabbing a cocktail and some appetizers with my honey, then jaunting off to the movies and cuddling up for the show.

Studs // Bangles // Wedges // Top
Necklace // Denim // Sunnies
Ring // Polish // Clutch

What color are you crushing on?

5 comments:

  1. SO cute! Love that top & the wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I love this. The nail polish is the prefect pop of color! Adorable. Have a wonderful weekend. Check out my Fab Friday Beauty Tip if you have some time!

    xoxo,
    Rachael
    www.rachaelkhawkins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am completely in love with that top. In fact, I just tried to order it but it is out of stock in my size.
    Who do I know in London?.....
    Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh those wedges are flipping amazing!!! I want them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo that shirt is so darling! I really like the detailing at the waist (hehe and dots...). I'm really getting back into yellow now, its always my favorite color in the summer :)

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete