2.18.2010

Saddle bags brought to you by...

Turns out you can send cupcakes by mail! Thank you so much to my amazing sister Wendy for sending these heavenly delights my way. I totally did a happy dance when I opened this box of goodness and found vegan cupcakes, vegan frosting, sprinkles and adorable cupcake toppers (including a rubber ducky) staring back at me, nestled in raffia grass stuffs.

Saint Cupcake? I love you, too! Not only do they ship vegan cupcakes, but they do so from Portland, OR, a city to which I'd move in a hot second. Yet another reason for P-town love.

This might be the best day ever.

7 comments:

  1. Vegan cupcakes? That just doesn't seem right...isn't the point that they're terrible for you? They do look cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much for posting this lovely find. I think I'll stop by and get a cupcake on my way home from work today. Oh the joys of living in P-town...not that I'm rubbing it in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know it was even possible to get vegan cupcakes so that's news to me! Pretty lazy to make you do your own toppings if you ask me, haha, even though that duck is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel so smug about this. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so you know, your sister is a sweetheart and I thoroughly enjoyed talking to her...because we're sneaky like that :). AND, you can now put two and two together as to why FUNFETTI was the worst possible answer you could have ever given us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what the hell?! I was totally foiled by my amazing friends AND my amazing sister! I feel so duped. And loved. I heart you sneaky ladies.

    Chicken - I'm more than a lil jealous. I'm shaking my fist at you, in fact. Gah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damnit, now I want a cupcake, even a vegan one

    ReplyDelete