10.21.2011

Friday, I'm in Love, v.3

It's Friday and I'm in love with...

Photo: witanddelight.tumblr.com
While changing over my wardrobe this week (in hopes that this cool fall weather will actually hang around for a while), I lamented the absence of skirts in my fall/winter collection. I am on a mission to add to my closet some of the lovely feminine skirts I've seen this season. 

Photo: tresashley.com
  There is a childrens book about Audrey Hepburn! Lord help her if I ever have a daughter. 

Photo: alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com
As an avid coffee drinker, I enjoy all acoutrements and accessories to do with this dark love of mine. Crafty mug cozies make me especially giddy. They're practical, adorable, and eco-friendly. What's not to love?
Photo: rainbowwildfox.tumblr.com
 I think I'm morphing into a full-blown girly girl. In addition to my skirt quest (above), I've also become enamoured with pink. Pale pinks mostly, but still. Blush hued accessories and soft sweaters are among my favorites. Perhaps this childhood ballerina will always have an affection for relics and reminders of that pink tutu world.  

Photo: credit unavailable
I have received some very sweet (and very funny) comments lately, and my page views have been higher than ever. I simply adore you, my dear readers! I so appreciate y'all taking time of our your days to stop by my blog. Some of you have been reading faithfully for years, which still amazes me, and I am so thankful as I see that trend grow. (Side note: Please leave your blog URL in comments so I can keep up with you.)

What are you loving this Friday?

6 comments:

  1. That little mug cozie is awesome! Cute idea for a post too! And there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a girly girl... except when there's a football game on. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! True story. :)

    Thanks so much for the comment, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a girl after my own heart. First of all, I LOVE that outfit, love Audrey and love coffee! Enjoy your weekend, Cutie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. need to get skirt like that :) love the feminine style.
    the accessory for a cup, looks cute...
    take a look at my new blog :) thanx

    inveiglefair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will do! Thank you so much for reading and commenting. :)

    ReplyDelete