12.16.2011

Friday, I'm in Love, v.11

It's Friday and I'm in love with...

via
Casual Fridays in the office are all the sweeter when it's cool enough to throw on a cuddly fleece pullover. I feel like I'm working in pajamas, especially with one hand cupped around my still-warm coffee mug. Mmmmm.

via
It wasn't until M shared an invite to a friend's Christmas party this weekend that I remembered how excited I got about these soirees. If I wasn't so lame had a bigger place, I'd throw quite the fete for my wonderful friends. But in the meantime, I will nom on our gracious host's snacks and enjoy the shared merriment. (What am I going to wear?!)

via
Sleep can, at times, be an allusive mistress for this gal. When I find myself restless at bedtime, my Sleep Machine app saves me from puffy eyes and the need for a coffee IV drip the next morning. I've had various versions of a rain sound machine on my nightstand over the years, and the soothing sounds of falling rain lulls me right into miemies.

via
My cousin Heather makes these yummy holiday pretzel treats every year for our Christmas Eve gathering, and I look so forward to them. (And the company, of course!) They're pretzel windows topped with Kisses or Hugs, baked for a moment in the oven, then crowned with Christmas-colored M&Ms. Nom!

Happy weekend, y'all!



3 comments:

  1. I love the holiday pretzel treats. I made a special request for them this year. Can wait for treats and family time. Just one more week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of rain. I've had various machines too. It's so relaxing. :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete