12.17.2011

Little Miss Random

~My manager and I often chat about makeup and beauty products. (She's the coolest!) She has been singing the praises of Urban Decay's eyeshadow primer for a while now, and I finally broke down and bought a tube a few days ago. Oh. My. Gosh. How have I gone this long without it? This lovely potion makes blending a cinch and keeps sketchy creasing at bay. (I apply my makeup around 6:00am every morning, so by lunch I'd have a whole lotta hot mess going on in my eye area. This is a huge development, people!)

~
This. Just go to there. Big thanks to Brittney over at La Midge for Tweeting the link and for the subsequent giggles that ensued.

~Why is it that I end up with flecks of glitter all over my face and hands every single day this time of year? Where is it coming from?? I'm like an uber confused sparkle fairy up in here! Not a good look for me.

via

~Throughout next week, I will be featuring guest posts from a few of my favorite bloggers! I have asked them to share with y'all their favorite Christmas tradition(s). In the midst of all the hoopla and spending, it's important to reflect on the moments that make the season truly special. (If you'd like to participate, please email or Tweet me and I'll send you the details! The more the merrier!)



9 comments:

  1. handmade ryan gosling is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very rarely use a primer which probably explains why my make up look like it has been smeared off. Urgh. That goes for my eye make up too. I'll check it out when I head to London next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you find the sparkle fairy that's leaving all of this stuff on our persons, let me know. I'm gonna have a little come to Jesus with her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Urban Decay primer is amazing and it's even better since they modified the packaging. I used to not believe in primers but now I can't imagine not using shadow or lash primer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rarely do either (on my eyes, at least), but what a difference it makes! I seriously didn't think it'd make such a big deal. But woah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! You got it! I'm gonna smack her in the mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's what I've heard! Very easy to use in it's current packaging, so I'm a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you don't have the right primer, makeup surely knows how to gravitate! LOL :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete