12.21.2011

My Day In Pictures

I don't know about y'all, but I've so enjoyed the Christmas traditions posts over the past few days! I didn't want to totally mail it in on my blog duties, though, so here are a few snapshots to fill y'all in on my day thus far...

My co-worker's pup Oliver stopped by for a visit. Dude loves him some pearls.

Sipping on a Venti black iced tea so this old lady can make it through the evening. (Our office Christmas party is tonight. Woop!)
via

Listened to The Civil Wars and drove around with the windows down during my lunch break. Refreshed my soul.
via

A look at today's get-up (approximately). I went for classic and festive, something that would transition from work to play. Bring on the tasty eats and fancy cocktails!
 Hope you are having a wonderful week and take a moment to enjoy the spark in the air of the Christmas season!

6 comments:

  1. oh that pup is so precious!! what a sweet face. and i love your outfit for the office party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've definitely enjoyed the series. And Oliver is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is very hard to say "no" to, let me tell you. Haha. Thank you so much! It was so comfy and warm, so I can't complain. :)

    Thanks for the comment! Just started following you, so I'm excited to catch up. Hehe. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If our dog was not named Oliver I would say that is the cutest Oliver I've ever seen. For sure though, #1 runner up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that name! Funny, because one of my favorite girl names is Olivia. Haha.

    ReplyDelete