2.14.2012

{Heart} You

Photo by me. Cappuccino by M.

Happy Valentine's Day, dear readers! Whatever you're up to today, whoever (or whatever) you have to love on, I wish you a lovely day. If you're feeling down or have certain expectations for today, know that you're loved very much. There's so much love to celebrate, and a sweet day is in the details: swoony music, candles, a cup/glass o' your fave beverage, and quieting your heart to embrace the moment.

As for me? I am very thankful that my honey is on the mend and looking forward to dinner tonight. We're going to a sweet little bistro in the Fairmount District. And y'all, I'm wearing red and pink. (Well, more like a dark fuchsia.) Can you tell I'm excited about my Valentine?

Lots of love! xo

4 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day Natalie! Have a sweet time with your honey tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me smile. :) I often need such reminders errr reality checks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, cute picture!! this is so nice! I really love it!!

    happy v'day
    love K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! I'm glad you had a great Valentine's Day Natalie. I love those colors today. Glad your beau is feeling better. :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete