5.18.2012

Sperry makes wedges, y'all!

The gracious folks over at OnlineShoes.com were kind enough to share with me a pair of Sperry Top-Sider Southampton wedges. First of all, never before have I been given material presents as a blogger, and I gotta tell you, it's AWESOME. And second, since first encountering Sperry's Boat Shoes many years ago, I've been secretly wishing for a pair. They're super comfy, and the sassy prints and fabrics they offer update this classic for preppy gals and gents the world over.

Imagine my excitement to find out that this brand also makes cutie wedges! I picked the platinum/cognac pair because I knew these would be a great addition in the closet of a gal who likes to mix metals and neutrals.


The Southamptons are comfy, light on your feet, and tie together a myriad of looks, while still maintaining a nod to the classic nautical-inspired brand. A long-time fan of pairing wedges with dresses and skirts, I'm also really liking how they elevate rolled jeans for a playful look.

Top: J. Crew Outlet // Jeans: Martin + Osa // Wedges: Sperry c/o
Onlineshoes.com // Necklace: Francescas // Watch: Michael Kors

In additional to offering great kicks, the people behind OnlineShoes.com are so sweet. The customer service is awesome and they treat you like an actual person. Rare to find these days, and certainly a great quality that this family-owned, Seattle-based company possesses.

Be sure to check out how some lovely fellow bloggers have styled these wedges over at Style Central. You can win a pair of your own just for voting!

Happy weekend, friends!

Photos by M.

4 comments:

  1. They definitely are so comfortable! I love what you paired them with. Those jeans are so cute, and I love the color. I hope you have a great weekend, Natalie!

    xoxo, me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...I'm SUPER jealous! Love the shoes and the oh-so-fab pictures!!! Happy Shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super jeal that you got a pair of shoes for free! And I love the pair that you picked. Those will go with so many things! Adorable.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are so great! wish they were bigger

    ReplyDelete