6.07.2013

{Friday's Fancies} Serious Sunnies

A style prompt to take inspiration from great shades? Count me in! Thinking of iconic sunnies, I can't help but immediately picture Ms. Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's. Dressed to the nines, coffee and donut in hand, and sweet sunnies...gal's got taste, y'all.

I opted for a modern Audrey get-up: classic, stylish, and charming. I am a sucker for Ray Bans any day of the week, and these torties are just fabulous.

Sunnies // Dress // Flats // Bag
Ring (heart) // Ring (cross) // Studs //
Watch

What shades will you be sporting this weekend?



9 comments:

  1. LOVE this look! So cute!

    xo, Emily
    Blue Dog Belle

    P.S. I'm hosting a Shabby Apple giveaway. Love for you to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Natalie,

    I wish I had the balls to spend money on good sunglasses but truth is, I scratch, bend, break, and loose the heck out of them. I want a great pair of Coach sunglasses or something but I'm too afraid to loose them.

    Last summer I bought soem cute Jessica Simpson shades but they are dunzo now. The eye piece broke off.

    I'm hopeless!:)

    Ginny
    www.buttergirldiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is a bit of trivia for ya cuz. Do you know where the phrase "Dressed to the nines" came from?

    I do!

    I typically takes NINE yards of fabric to create a man's suit. :D

    Just a fun fact for my pretty cousin! :D

    LOVE!
    Jessica Smith

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that sweet dress, and the pops of Tiffany blue! So Breakfast at Toffany's- I agree :)
    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so precious! definitely feeling the audrey vibe.

    xx, alicia
    river city chic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love absolutely every piece, especially that dress! Such a beautiful collar!

    xxoo,
    Mary
    The Classy Cubicle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, very Audrey! Love the bag :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this look! Tortoise sunnies are a must have!!

    Shia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the collar on that dress! And those sunglasses are fabulous!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete