3.16.2012

{Friday's Fancies} St. Patty's Day Sass

St. Patrick's Day is the perfect holiday on which to rock one of my favorite colors: green. (In fact, it's kind of a rule.) This look doesn't exactly scream green beer and Irish-themed shenanigans, but it's nevertheless a classic nod to the occasion. 

Sunnies // Studs // Sweater // Necklace
Ring // Tote // Skirt // Flats

If you're feeling festive, add a Strongbow to the ensemble and you've got yourself a sassy, fun look that will spare you a pinch. (Though there is no guarantee that you won't be drunkenly heckled for drinking sissy beer. Own it, y'all.)

10 comments:

  1. HerlatenightcravingsFriday, March 16, 2012

    Love this look! St. Patty's Day Sass is the perfect title!! We love the Friday's Fancies and would love for you to stop by our blog and see our post. We are having problems with the Linky tools so AV is helping us. Have a great day!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  2. that skirt is so cute + i def love alll things leopard, so thats flat def caught my eye!

    xx :: ashlyn
    let it be beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got it! I'll check it out now. :) Thanks for the comment. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'm digging leopard, too. I think I've had these very flats in my online shopping card about a dozen times now. May be time to pull the trigger. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favorites!! I love everything about this outfit, so classic, timeless...and fun! The skirt with the sweater and jewels is fabulous and I love anything with flats :) I hope you have enjoyed your week and wishing you a wonderful St. Patty's Day!
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com (check out the face-lift!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous skirt! Perfect for St. Patty's cheer :) and being subtle about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely love this whole look, especially the structure of the skirt & top. and those flats?! i want them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the outfit!the leopard flats add a unique little touch:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that skirt paired with the flats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That outfit is classy Natalie!!! It's wearing green grown up style girl. I love it. Hope you had an amazing weekend.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete