6.08.2012

{Friday's Fancies} Short & Sweet

I am not exactly what you'd call a shorts girl. I'm wicked pale, y'all, and growing up in Southern California, surrounded by bronzed bodies, I covered up my pasty stems on the regular. However, I live in Texas now. It is a special kind of hot up in here. So like or not, I sport shorts from time to time. When I do bare my lily white legs, I opt for comfy shorts that ride lower on my hips and cover more of my leg, creating more of a casual vibe. (In fact, I often buy shorts in a size bigger than I usually wear to accomplish this fit.) Paired with a cute, summery top and some sassy accessories, a well-balanced warm-weather look can make you feel like a million bucks...even if you're quite certain you're blinding folks with the white bounce from your shins.

Sunnies // Bangles // Bag // Top
Shorts // Studs // Ring // Sandals // Polish

Happy weekend, y'all!

2 comments:

  1. I totally feel your pain on the pasty legs. I definitely have a pair of those. I love the shorts you picked, though, and I am definitely obsessing over that lace top! So so cute! Have a great weekend, Natalie!

    xoxo, me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute picks! Seriously want everything you found! lol

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete