6.11.2012

{Northwest Coast Road Trip} Day 6: Au Revoir, Pacific Northwest


On the final day of our road trip, spanning over 1,150 miles and 3 states, we spent a few more hours at Pike Market and finally enjoyed a proper overcast PNW morning. We grabbed some drip coffee and split a breakfast sandwich at Boticelli Cafe. (Why have I never thought to combine an English muffin, eggs, fresh tomato and basil? It's genius!) There might have been another piroshky in there somewhere, too. And spanakopita for the road. (I was on vacation! Calories don't count!) We also loaded up on some fresh produce for plane snacks, and grabbed a few more souvenirs before packing up to fly home.

This was an amazing adventure with my hubby-to-be, and I hope it'll be one of many special trips we have in our future. It's a blessing to be able to see the world, and there's no one else with whom I'd rather see it.

2 comments:

  1. Roadtrips are the best! And having your favorite company makes them even better. I travel a lot but always alone, can't wait to share that experience with a special guy too :D *fingers crossed* hehe :)

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up, I read your blogs daily. Your story-telling style is awesome, keep doing what you're doing!
    Take a look at my blog Wicked Show

    ReplyDelete