8.09.2013

{Friday's Fancies} Treat Time

One of my favorite snacks during the Texas summers is peaches. Good ol' southern peaches make me very, very happy, be they white, yellow, whatever! Summer also tends to get me on a sangria kick. It's like a Pavlovian thing: as soon as the temp gets over 95 and there's even the slightest breeze in the trees, I start salivating for a patio and a cool glass of fruit-infused wine. Now, put these two lovelies together...Ya-hum. Today's fancy was inspired by the vibrant loveliness that is peach sangria. 

{Peach Sangria via Everyday Occasions - gorg blog!}

Witchery Sunnies // Kate Spade Necklace // Alice + Olivia Dress
Asos Studs // Celine Tote // Tory Burch Sandals

What treats make your little heart pitter-patter during the warm summer days?


Check out all the fabulous Fancies over at {long distance loving}!

4 comments:

  1. Yum! That peach sangria sounds delish! And I Love your board with all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress! So flowy!

    I went with a neapolitan ice cream theme for today's FF. :-) Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, I love peach sangria! I make mine with strawberries and peaches. Great translation- loving those sandals!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove peach sangria! It is so refreshing and delicious in the summer! That sheer maxi is really pretty!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Rad Market Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete