8.13.2013

{The Hi-Lo Vanity} Shine Spray

Hi, my name is Natalie and I like shiny things. (Hi, Natalie...) 

One of the reasons I get my hair colored (aside from the plethora of wiry, unholy gray hairs that are creeping in my part) is how healthy and glowing my tresses look afterward, but I simply cannot shell out the benjamins every few months to maintain the silky pretty. And while there are some great finishing lotions out there that boost the gloss factor (I'm sure I'll cover those at a later date), I gravitate toward the convenience of a quick spritz-and-go.
 
 
{Lo} Frizz-Ease 100% Shine Glossing Mist $6*
I've had a hard time tracking down this particular product since I went spray-happy at the sight of my glistening locks months ago, but it's worth keeping an eye out for. I've tried other drug store shine sprays (Garnier Fructis, most recently), and they're just meh. For the price, this is a keeper. In addition to shine, it also helps your style stay smooth.
 
{Hi} Rene Furterer Gloss spray $23**
This baby is even harder to find, but also well worth the effort. (I used to purchase mine from my hair stylist/ninja, so check out reputable salons.) The shine is incredible, it smells great, and it has just a wee bit o' hold that I really like. (On a good hair day, this is all the product you need.) This is one of those people-stopping-you-on-the-street-to-ogle products. You've been warned.
 
Your turn! What makes your hair shine?
 
* Price as of publish date per Ulta.com
**Price as of publish date per Amazon.com
I am not being compensated for any of this, and I will always give heads up if any posts are sponsored, so this is legit opinion and nothing more.

1 comment: