9.06.2013

I Got Me a Legit URL, Y'all

Thanks to the help of about five different tutorials, I finally managed to get everything dialed in to introduce my spanky new domain name...


{Insert fanfare here. Think elephants and confetti...}

I kind of judge myself for not doing it sooner, seeing as it was relatively easy and inexpensive. I'm so excited to have a URL that truly reflects the site (as the old one didn't even reflect the current me, since I created the blogspot account using my maiden name). I purchased my domain name via GoDaddy, having using them for several previous domains and site hosting in the past, and knowing that their service and resources available are pretty sweet. (Not to mention, their services are popular enough that the tutorials are plentiful to help you get the most out of your site.)

I still haven't taken the plunge and tapped a professional site designer to give my blog a makeover, but I'd rather focus on content and build up my readership to justify that. This here site was never intended to be a source of income or take the blogosphere by storm, by any means, so all in good time.

In the meantime, be sure to update your bookmarks if you keep up with my posts that way. (The old URL will continue to get you here, but the new one is just so purdy!)

You can also keep up with me via Pinterest and Twitter {@UseYourWordsNat}!


1 comment:

  1. One of your next posts should be the "how to" of the how you dun it variety. I've said I was going to do this forever and it just goes on the back burner. I even already registered a domain and everything, then did nada. Just a thought, since your how to's turn into make me do's. Love the new site!

    ReplyDelete